Monday 16 July 2012

Fundamentals of Economics on Youtube

Of late, I've been listening to series of lectures on fundamentals of economic analysis on youtube. Here are some of the lectures which I find most interesting.


This video might serve as a good introduction. (Sounds very praxeological, ha ha)





I particularly like lectures given by Prof. Israel Kirzner. You should check this out.





Finally, you could have noticed that I am deeply influenced by the so-called Austrian economics. For those who would like to know what it is I can recommend these two series of lectures:


1. Fundamentals of Economic Analysis (lectures delivered by J. Salerno and P.G. Klein). Here is the first lesson Scarcity, Choice, and Value.






2. Series of lectures by J.G. Hülsmann and Hans Hermann Hoppe. First lesson by Guido Hülsmann.




Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment